I’m in love/obsessed with this whole color blocking trend. It’s showing up everywhere for fall, and though Mother Nature won’t let me forget that it’s still 100% summertime in Arkansas, I thought I’d get a head start. A make believe head start, that is, since 50% of my clothes are black and the other 50% fall somewhere between beige and ecru.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Manscaping, Phase 2 : A Guest Post from Aaron
- Manscaping, Phase 1 : A Guest Post from Aaron
- Aaron says : "Crack is whack."
- This Week's Pins : Black & White
- Who, me?
- A Southern Brunch
- Summer Cocktail Series : Coconut Mojito
- House Envy.
- Our Wes Anderson-Inspired Couples Shower
- This Week's Pins : 2012.04.19