I’m not much of a product junkie. I don’t have cabinets full of hair and makeup products and until recently, I wasn’t really loyal to any specific brands. I’d buy something, use it till it was gone, then replace it. But the last few months, I feel like I’ve found a handful of products that I would continue to buy over and over, so I thought I’d share.
1. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer covers what I need it to cover without looking thick and cakey.
2. Some products are just worth paying a little more money for. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation is one of them. Trust.
3. Tarte Natural Cheek Stain in Flush gives me a rosy glow all day long.
4. Comb Chella Styling Brow Gel through your brows to keep them in check.*
5. I use Chella Brow Pencil to fill in my sometimes sparse brows. Full eyebrows are kind of a thing right now, haven’t you heard?*
6. I had given up on eyelash curlers until I tried the Chella Heated Eyelash Curler. Um. It’s like a miracle of science, guys! Lashes stay curled all day without any medieval torture device tools.*
8. While some products are worth shelling out the cash, I’ll never pay more than a few bucks for mascara. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara is all I’ll ever need.
9. For daytime, Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm, though good ole Chapstick will always suffice.
10. Nars Lipstick in Jungle Red for when I’m feelin’ sassy.
*Obvs, I’m kind of in love with my Chella products. No, Chella didn’t pay me to say that, but I do bully everyone I know into going to Barbara/Jean and buying all the Chella products they can. Barbara/Jean didn’t pay me either. I just LIKE THEM, OK?